Sunday, February 01, 2009

super bowl

For the super bowl I am going to my friends house. I want the Steelers to win because I don't know the Cardinals team very well. I have to get going know so when I get back I will tell you more about the game. See you later!

Hi I am back! I am so happy that the Steelers won. I liked when Santonio Holmes made that amazing catch. That pretty much ended the game. I have to give the Cardinals some credit to though because they were down by 13 and they came back with 6 minutes left and took the lead. That was one of the best super bowls in my life but I think last years Patriots vs. Gants was my favorite game even though I didn't really even like either team. Just like this super bowl it came down to the final minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home