Monday, November 07, 2005

My Bionicle dream

Last night I had a bionicle dream. I was part bionicle and part human. My arms and my legs and my head were the only things that were part human. I was the good team. But I had to find all my pieces. I was trying to find the bionicle parts so I could fight the war on the good team.

My friend was all bionicle. I asked him how he got to be all bionicle. He said there is still pieces that you can have. I couldn’t find my head part, my hand pieces and my feet pieces. So I found my other friend. And he helped find my pieces. And then I found one of my hand pieces and I found one of my feet pieces but then we couldn’t find my foot piece and my hand piece and my head piece. So I had to get another friend. But I didn’t know who to ask. So, I just looked for the pieces by myself. But I did not find them so I looked and looked and looked. But I could not find them so finally I found them. I was so happy because then everybody said why do you look all bionicle, and then I told them why.

I fought the evil and we won. That’s when I woke up.
(Typed by mommy...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I once had a dream like that except I was on the bad side and I couldn't control myself!

Come visit my blog and post a comment. :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Marlowe said...

Was that true??

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home