Thursday, November 03, 2005

Good day

Hello, this is Tucker. I hope I have a good day today. I hope it will be fun. If it is, I will be happy and tonight I have gymnastics and I like gymnastics because it exercises myself. That's why it is fun.

Tomorrow I have breakdancing with my friend Chip. He is cool. I like to see him. He will be in my class. This is my first breakdancing class and I hope it will be fun. If it is, I will be really happy.

Today I'm going to school and at recess I'll play kickball and I hope I make another homerun. And I hope my friend does too. Michael is his name. He is a really good player and my friend Justin is a good player too. That's it for today. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Richardson said...

Hey Tuck,

It's so cool that you're a blogger now! Can't wait to hear if you kick another home run. Love, Daddy.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home